We ended up with beautiful pictures of the three kids but we also got wonderful pictures of our family, us with Riley individually, and adorable pictures off little Miss.
Here are a few of our favorites. Enjoy!
The three Grandkids:

Our family pictures:

Shelly and Riley:

Dee and Riley:

Riley signing "I Love You":














6 comments:
precious!
Those pics turned out so cute. I am glad your blogging again. I love getting Riley updates :)
Look at you blogging.
LOVE the pictures.
Do I know about bubbles for smiles.
and candy. and begging. and mommy will buy you a pony. and....
Cute grandkids.
So good to see you blogging again! LOVE the pictures. I am not sure if you have read my blog before... but I wanted you to know we ended up going the same route as you guys. I was the gestational carrier and we used my partner's eggs. We have a 5 month old son as a result! Would love to chat with you sometime about it via email or something!
love those pictures!!!!! she is getting so big and she's as cute as ever!
Your family pics turned out great! Riley is so adorable and has such a cute little personality! Love them!!
Post a Comment