First, our OB appointment.
Shelly's blood pressure was fantastic. She lost a 1/2 a pound. There was NO protein in her urine (this is only the second time this has happened). She's measuring a week and half ahead. She is not dilated at all. So, our first appointment for the day was excellent!
Next, Non Stress Test.
Blood pressure was again fantastic. No contractions. Mild uterine irritability. And Riley's heart beat did exactly as they want it to all without having to stimulate her. She was super active during the NST and kept moving away from the monitor. Shelly had to keep adjusting the monitor in order to keep registering her heart beat. She's such a crazy and feisty baby.
Next, lunch. Yummy, yummy lunch at a great place called Finn's. French Dip for Shelly and chicken pasta with Feta cheese for me. Yum!
Next, lawyer appointment. Paper work signed to give me legal rights to make medical decisions for both Riley and Shelly. Paper work signed for my legal name change. And, details reviewed for paper work to be completed for Estate Planning and Co-parenting agreement.
Next, quick stop at Schmidt's bakery next to the lawyer's office. Yummy! Grabbed a couple treats to take home. Shelly may not be gaining much weight but I'm doing my fair share of gaining pregnancy pounds.
Finally, home for Shelly and to Costco and the grocery store for Dee.
It was a great day! Just 26 more days! I leave you with a montage of Shelly's belly shots. Kind of fun watching her evolve.
![]() | Cool Slideshows |



11 comments:
Thank goodness! What good news all around! What a great day. I hope the next 26 days flies by for you both...just think, that's less than 2 TWWs. Less than a month. So close!!
I love the photo montage. Shelly looks great. I love seeing her bely evolve! It looks like she is carrying ALL in her belly (unlike me, since I seemed to have gained weight ALL over!). I hope she doesn't get too uncomfortable in these last weeks.
When is the next appointment??
Wow.. Great day again!! Awesome.. We loved the slide show. Shelly looks so great, to see how she has grown and that last picture she doesn't have to hold her shirt in for us to see her belly (you just see it now) She is ALL BELLY.. Too cute!
You're almost there.. Way to go Mommies!!!!
Great news! Shelly looks great too!
Don't worry Dee, I gained MORE than my share of pregnancy pounds!
What a great day filled with good tests, news, food, etc. Glad to hear everything is going so well. It won't be long now before little Riley is in your arms. :) I can't wait to see her.
Love that montage show of belly growth - wow.... Riley is coming soon before u both know it.
so exciting!!!!!
FABULOUS ! I'm glad everything went well.
Thanks for the montage...that was fun to watch.
You are going to be Dee Staker :)
What will happen to de-ho de-slut endings...I will kind of miss the run ons.
you guys have got to be the most adorable couple i've ever known. *grin*
love the belly pics, and so so so happy that the appt went well. You guys are way better than us, getting your legal affairs in order. I'm not going to admit how behind *we* are.
French dip is my fav....woman of my own heart.
hugs to all,
rae
www.backyardmusings.wordpress.com
sounds yummy! and fun!
glad to hear everything is going swimmingly :) and yay for no protein in the urine. god that is such great news!
love the slideshow :))))
love the montage, that will be fun to look at in a few years!
Glad everything went well with all the appointments.
I am thinking of some good interview questions for ya!
Thanks for the photos. I'm glad things went well! Just a few more weeks to go.
So you've become the Tuesday to Tuesday blogger.
That's great !
Post a Comment