I'm totally a blog slacker. The worst part about me being a slacker is not that I'm not updating our friends and family enough, or keeping up to date on my blog friends and family, it's that I'm not keeping a good record of Riley as she grows up. I've got to do better. This is important for her.
I'm getting ready to start a new job next week, same company, new exciting opportunity, that is sure to make my work life even busier. Which is good. I love a good challenge. But I've got to figure out a better way of keeping Riley's blog updated.
It's time for a massive update. There's so much I haven't posted about his summer and I'm ready to let loose. Be prepared. They're just going to keep coming.
Let's start with Riley's 15 Months pictures.
We decided she was long over due for pictures. We honestly thought we'd leave KK without any pictures because Riley wouldn't sit still long enough, or give a big enough smile. But to our pleasant surprise we left there with a few great shots of our beautiful 15 months old. Enjoy!








4 comments:
I love the pink sweats. She is such a cutie. Good luck at your new job. Challenges are good. It keeps you growing and you on your toes.
hey there! I totally owe you an email. And $30. LOL
The pictures are adorable! She is just such a special kid!
Glad to see you posting. I know it's hard to keep up with the blogging. Life keeps getting in the way.
Good luck with the new job. Take care.
Yeah I am glad to see ya blogging. She is way to stinkin adorable. We really, really need to get together. I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you guys.
YAY! Updates and the pics are so dang cute! What a doll!
Post a Comment