Riley had a fantastic first Halloween. She spent the afternoon with Mommy Shelly at a work meeting. Here she is in her daytime Halloween outfit complete with a Faux Hawk. We joked that she was dressed as a Little Boy. :)
Next came trick-or-treating at Grandma Shanni's work.
Riley got a little hot in her costumer so she decided to hang out naked on Grandma's desk.
Next it was home for dinner. All good bunnies LOVE carrots!
Next it was back in the bunny suit to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters.
Miss Riley even got to try her first piece of Halloween candy. But only for a minute.
At at the end of the night the bunny turned into a pumpkin, well, really, the pumpkin jammies Uncle Steve bought her.
And to Riley's other Grammies and Grandpa's WE MISSED YOU!!! We hope that we get to see you all on Halloween next year!
Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Halloween.


18 comments:
How adorable is that? Thanks for the update. Glad to hear Halloween was fun!
yeah a Riley fix! Just what I needed. I love, love, love that costume on her.
awww she is so adorable in that bunny suit....
So cute! Love the Halloween shirt and the bunny costume!!
She looks adorable! I love the costume!
You better start blogging, Andrew misses seeing pictures of Riley!
She is just too damn cute! It's not even right! Love the costume, and thanks for the Riley fix! Oh she's cute, I wanna squeeze her.
Glad you had a fun Halloween!
Very cute !
I'm holding you to this promise.
(oh and I KNOW where you live..are gonna live...etc. :)
ohhh what a adorable daughter you have! those cute outfits!!!
so cute!!
She is such a beautiful baby. Such petite, lovely features. She takes my breath away.
Oh, and love the bunny costume.
Thanks for the update! Glad you guys had a great halloween! She was a cutie!!!!
riley is too, too cute. Looks like you had ton's of fun!
OMG! That is just about the cutest damn bunny costume I have ever seen! I love it, and I love her facial expressions in it too!
What an absolutely adorable dollbaby!! You both must be so proud. Thanks for sharing your story, it gives me hope!!
She is getting so big. Great costume.
She is soo stinking cute! Its fun to watch her get cuter & cuter! (if that is possible) Love you Guys! La
So the "I do solemnly swear part"
means once every 2 weeks ?
More photos of adorable baby!!!
OMG she gets cuter and cuter by the minute! Did she love the lollipop? I've been wondering how my girls would react to something like that!
Post a Comment