Today is Grandma Shanni's Birthday! (Shelly's Mom) Happy Birthday Grandma!!! Grandma has taken the day off work to play with Riley. They're just going to hang out at Grandma's house. I'm sure they'll both have a ball.
Today is also Riley's conception birthday. Happy Birthday to you Riley! One year ago today my eggs were retrieved and fertilized. It seems like yesterday I was walking around with grapefruit sized ovaries. Not a comfortable thing but oh so worth it!!! One year later and here we are with the sunshine of your lives. I know this might seem strange to some, acknowledging this milestone, but it is in fact a huge milestone to us.
In honor of their birthdays below is picture of Grandma Shanni and her three beautiful Grandkids at the big birthday bash we had for her on Saturday.


11 comments:
Does Shelly look a tiny bit like her mom??? Great genes!!
Happy Birthday Grandma Shanni!
And Happy Conception-versary...or Happy Conceptsary...or Happy Conversationary - LOL!
Whatever!
Happy Birthday.
Wow...I can't believe you have the conception date down.
I forgot ALL of that stuff....plus most of the day to day stuff is gone too. You know, pregnancy will do that to you.
And a lack of sleep, and 3 kids, and no breakfast......
Happy Birthday Grandma Shanni!!!!
I remember this time last year. I was on pins and needles waiting to hear wether or not you two were going to be mommies. And now look at that precious thing!!!
i don't think it's weird to celebrate the conception anniversary - it was our daughter's conception anniversary yesterday too!
I say celebrate all the happy things in your life and that one is a huge one!
What a beautiful family! And that anniversary is definitely one to celebrate!
What a beautiful family!! They are all gorgeous!!
Happy Birthday to Shanni (she is young, and very pretty...and Shell does look like her)
That just gave me chills thinking about a year ago.. Cheers..
LOVE YOU ALL!!
conception is hard and a milestone worth celebrating! glad things worked out and you have a beautiful baby girl! :)
I've been catching up here a bit. Your daughter is lovely - perrrfect! & you all look so incrediby happy.
Thanks for posting. It's funny that we may know some of the same people but not each other. Is Utah really that big? :)
Not silly at all! Our conception day is sept. 29th....two days after nicole's birthday. It is most def. a day to celebrate!
Miss Riley is looking SO cute!
Post a Comment