"Mom, what about this smirk? Is that close enough to a smile?"
"C'mon sweetheart. Let's have a big smile! Smirking doesn't quite cut it."
"But Mom, I think this is definitely a good look for me."
"Ri, one big smile please. C'mon let's see that pretty smile."
"Gosh Mom, this is as good as it's gonna get. Now give me my binky!"
"That's a big girl! Thanks for the smile!'


19 comments:
What wonderful pictures of your beautiful girl! Congratulations on your new camera.
What a DARLING smile !
Happy Birthday !!!!
Your Camera takes BEAUTIFUL pictures :)
Oh my gosh how freekin cute is that!!!!!!
she is gorgous no matter what expression she gives!!!
She's TOO cute!
Soooo CUTE!!!!! I love it!
What GREAT pictures. Congrats on the camera. Riley is so precious!!
Wow!!! Look at that smile!!!!
She is so precious! So beautiful!!!
Nice new camera!
What a cutie! I love her smiles!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! :)
unbelievably cute! those lips! those eyes! and the smile!!! you waited 9 long months (plus a few weeks) for that smile!
Georgous!
Oh what a beautiful baby!
Aaawwwww!! I love it! She is so precious! I just want to kiss those cheeks!!
Amber
Oh my gosh... Oh my gosh....She is so freaking cute!!! Oh I want to squeeze her...
My goodness she is beautiful!
okay I think I have looked at these pics over a hundred times already. I can't get over how cute she is.
Too cute. Her facial expressions remind me of Riley at that age. Our Riley, I mean. ;)
OMG! She is so stinking cute! Look at those eyes! Hope you are doing well!
Love Ya!
Post a Comment