Since it's been a week I've got several updates.
First, WELCOME TALOR AND LANCE!
Lance is Riley's cousin and was born 6/7 to my cousin Shelly. He and Riley were due a day apart but because Riley came a week early and Lance came almost two weeks late there are almost three weeks apart in age. Congrats Shelly, Clark and Lance!Riley's super excited to have her new best friend Talor and her handsome cousin Lance to play with.
Today Riley had another Doctor Appointment/Weight Check. Grandma Shanni calls it her We.ight Watc.her appointments. She gained another 8 oz and is now up to 7 lbs 15 oz. She's also gotten taller and is now 20" long. Because she's consistently gaining weight she doesn't have to go back until her 2 month check-up. Way to go Riley! No more we.ight watc.hers!
Riley has started to smile!!! We got our first smile on Wednesday, 6/13. Since then we've found she WON'T smile on command but she does like to smile first thing in the morning. I spend mornings with Riley. We get up around 4:30-5:00. Change her diaper, have breakfast, snuggle, and watch the news. When it's time for me to get ready for work I take Riley to snuggle with Momma Shelly. Yesterday when I took her into Shelly we got her to smile, smile, smile. Talk about tugging your heart strings!
Riley will be 4 weeks old tomorrow! Seriously, I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks. Wow!
And finally, since it's been awhile, I leave you with a few snapshots of the princess.


20 comments:
Holy moly! Four weeks? That's impossible. Wow. Happy 4 week to you all. What a journey thus far. She is, as always, beautiful. And I think you should take her out everywhere with the headband and see if you can start a trend. It's actually pretty cute on her. :)
Miss hearing from you more regularly but I more than understand. BTDT, and all. :)
Yay! We've been dying for an update! So glad that Riley is doing so well! She's adorable. I cracked up at the physical physical bit. lol
what an absolute cutie!!!
Ok so I've had my Riley fix....it will only last a few days...so PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY...post pictures AT least ! :)
I think the work out gear goes along perfectly with her weight watchers meetings :) How funny is that.
She is getting so old...I can't believe she is 1 month.
Thanks for sharing the cute pictures.
So glad to get an update! Riley is absolutely beautiful! Update again when you can break away from the little cutie!
Amber
thebabybug.blogspot.com
she is GORGEOUS!! absolutely gorgeous. I miss your posts.. but comletely understand the reason you are not posting as much.
Again.. she is gorgeous!!!! I LOVE the headbands.. good idea!!!
Love the workout pic! Hard to believe she's a month already! Such a cutie!
Wow!! Time does fly... 4 weeks, we better get our butts in geer and get over there. We just want to make sure to be TOTALLY healthy, along with letting you all settle in.
Congrats to Talor and Lance and their families.. How fun to have so many loved ones be so close in age!
Beautiful pictures.. Thanks for the update!
Wow...4 weeks old!!
So cute - outfit. when you said - Riley using headband... It was so cute and my mind started playing music - Let's Physical From Olivia Newton... I go ahead and read more and funny that it comes up what playing in my mind. So strange...
Cute snap photo of your princess - She is def. princess!!
Enjoy... and Thanks for sharing...
SHE is A CUTIE I cant stand it...I show Brandon his cutie "cousin"...isnt is so fun being a mom!
All the babies are beautiful.....almost makes me want another...no wait after taking a 3 and 1 year old to Disnelyland, I'm done. The headband is cute!! Enjoy all that snuggle time. We hope to run into you in person soon. Take Care!!
We had to put a headband on Shane too, because of her ear sticking out. Riley looks so cute! She is really ab beautiful baby. Happy 4 weeks Riley!
I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already!
The headband is priceless. Can't you find some leggings???!?!?
She sleeps just like Andrew does - arms straight up. Too cute!
She is absolutely beautiful ladies!
$ weeks! I'm so glad to read that she is doing well. As for that routine...it will come, eventually!
jojo
Has it really been 4 weeks! I loved the pictures - she is so cute and we can't wait to meet your family in person! I love that you take time each morning for you and the baby. Over time she will come to really love that!
WOW! She is beautiful! I haven't really followed closely, I've been a lurker. Now I'm hooked.
Olivia was my favorite - Xanadu was my favorite song for many years! And Hopelessly Devoted - OMG, it just doesn't get any better than that. So Riley could do worse than to look like her.
I'm sure you will get lots of pix of the dogs with her as she gets a little older and mobile - it's so much fun.
Dee-- I can't wait to finally meet Riley this saturday. She is still just a miracle in my eyes.
It's happening again.....I'm in desperate need of a Riley fix.
You had better get on posting some more pictures already !!!
OMG could she be any more beautiful????? what a little ANGEL! :)
Beautiful, love the pics.
Post a Comment